J.D., Harvard Law School
Editor-in-Chief, Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review
M.A. in Educational Psychology, Teacher’s College of Columbia University
B.A. in American Studies, Barnard College
• Obtained first judgment, recognizing parental rights for child born to same-sex marriage without adoption proceedings.
• Won rehearing and clarification of Florida Supreme Court opinion that overturned fifty years of legal precedent in public finance law and invalidated tax increment financing.
• Won dozens of summary judgments and four appeals for real estate developers, accused of violating federal statues in construction and sale of condominium units.
• Represented regional government agency in litigation to validate $1.8 billion in bonds for Everglades restoration.
• Acquired 72 parcels, comprising 14 acres, by eminent domain for construction of affordable housing.
• Won administrative appeal of challenge to $13 million tax credit award for affordable housing.
• Won summary judgment, quieting title of national religious organization to the property of small, local church.